The NOOSA TRI™ 14 shoe remixes archived inspiration with a sock-like fit. It’s formed with a lightweight construction and an efficient ride underfoot.
Bold colours and patterns on the engineered mesh upper are inspired by the early GEL-NOOSA™ styles from the 2000s. Convenient features, like the heel pull-tabs and toggled laces make the shoes easier to put on. This makes it more practical after exiting the swim stage of a triathlon or getting out the door quicker.
With GUIDESOLE™ technology underfoot, these shoes help reduce ankle flexion. Its curved design allows you to conserve more energy while experiencing an easy forward roll.
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- GUIDESOLE™ technology helps conserve energy by reducing ankle flexion
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- AHARPLUS™ outsole improves durability
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- Toggled laces make it easier to personalize the shoe’s fit
- Heel pull tabs makes the shoes easier to take on and off